You may wonder what colors are your NEUTRALS? Did you? -
- You have a COLD undertones as your coloring, these colors are: Black, Gray, Brown (with a blue undertone), White, Navy, Taupe, Burgundy, Forest, Cherry Red.
- You have a WARM undertones as your coloring, your colors are: Grey (with yellow undertone), Brown, Rust, Cream, Camel, Teal, Olive, and Tomato Red.
Why are NEUTRALS the Building Block of Your Wardrobe? They are the most versatile colors and provide maximum fashion mileage because they can be work repeatedly without being remembered. They are also the easiest coordinate. NEUTRALS can be warm or cool. Use the ones with the same undertones, as you own coloring. - Select top-quality basic pieces like jackets, skirts, trousers, and fine blouses in your NEUTRALS. They will provide the building blocks for a versatile wardrobe.
How do you combine NEUTRALS? Dressing in head-to-toe NEUTRALS can be a sophisticated, elegant look if you avoid monotony by using two of the following:
- Contrast in light and dark values
- Interesting texture (tweed, mohair, brocade, etc.)
- Interesting print, or fabric design
- Unusual or dramatic design lines.
I hope your wardrobe-puzzle is getting into shape. Do not hesitate to contact me for any question you may have or give your comment and tell me about your tricks.
Next week, the subject will be about white. There is white and.................. there is white. Until then, share this message with your friend and thanks for your interest and companionship.